Stone Cottage, a listed Victorian cottage that has been renovated recently, is in the centre of Long Melford, a village which has restaurants, pubs, shops and places of interest to visit. This cosy cottage with its own garden is an ideal place from which to explore the lovely Suffolk countryside with Sudbury and Lavenham only a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 25 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen, dining area
- Beds: Double bed, single bed
- Luxuries: TV, DVD, Wi-fi
- General: Gas heating, 2 wood burning stoves
- Utilities: Electric oven hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, starter pack of logs provided
- Outdoors: Back garden, outdoor furniture
- Parking: Private parking for one car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Excellent location, very cosy cottage feel."
"As you can probably tell from the above ratings we were more than satisfied with our accommodation!! The owners have created a lovely place to stay, a good notch above what one would normally expect from holiday letting."
"This is the most beautiful area imaginable. Gorgeous villages which look like Hollywood film sets."
"Wonderful! Beautiful and full of character."
"An amazing place to stay in a truly wonderful area We so love our visits to stone cottage and was made exceptional nice by our gifts and welcome pack for the Christmas holiday we had a real magical and comfortable stay thank you."
"Location was great. Well equipped cottage."
"Very comfortable and homely!"
"Excellent service. Booking is easy, and you are always informed as to where in the process you are. Offers and advice about the area is good. We have found the staff very helpful when we have needed them."
"Love this cottage. Think its our fourth year here! Home away from home. Everything is spot on!"
"Very well equipped with a lot of thought gone into what might be needed. Very good 'hamper' Attractive outdoor space."
"In very good condition and very well equipped. Much more space than the photos suggested, especially in the kitchen. Location is very good, centre of a very interesting village, with shops and pubs in easy walking distance."
"Well placed, good parking, very comfortable"
"It was a lovely time there. Weather was cold but with two log burners it was relaxing and cozy. Nice welcome pack. Ideal location with local shops and restaurants. Plenty to see and do. Would definitely return to this one."