9 Westgate Street, located in the beautiful village of Long Melford, is a quaint cottage ideal for a romantic getaway amid the delights of the Suffolk countryside.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Small sitting room, rustic kitchen/dining area, groundfloor bathroom, 2 bedrooms.
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi
- General: Open fireplace
- Utilities: Electric oven with 4 ring hob and microwave.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Small courtyard area with bistro table and chairs leading to beautiful shared garden
- Parking: Roadside parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.