Mallards, a hidden gem within the heart of the West Suffolk countryside. This pet friendly cottage is the perfect holiday home for anyone looking to enjoy all this beautiful county has to offer. Complete with a woodburning stove this cottage is the ideal base for both winter and summer breaks.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
- Nearest beach:
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, shower room.
- Beds: 1 super king.
- Luxuries: WiFi, Starter pack of wood, Smart TV.
- General: Underfloor heating throughout, plus the woodburner.
- Utilities:Two ring electric hob, combination microwave oven, fridge with icebox.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: A small patio area is included with the cottage which come complete with garden furniture and a small barbeque. There is also access to a meadow at the rear of the property. However, just so you are aware, this is home to two friendly Emus.
- Parking: Ample private parking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"A wonderful little place with great and kind hosts as well as interesting animals. We felt very welcomed. Thank you Ian and Andy"
"We needed to relax ,and we couldn’t of chosen a better place to do so, so friendly and welcoming, we enjoyed every moment, definitely be back xx"
"The cottage is beautifully and tastefully furnished, the fire makes it super cosy. Wonderful night’s sleep on a superb bed. Everything was taken care of, even some toiletries in the bathroom. It is perfect for a quick break. We had a mother/ daughter weekend away. We didn’t want to go out to eat, it was fun just staying in and cooking, sitting by the fire and sipping some wine. We loved being surrounded by the animals, the dogs greeted us too and made us feel at home. Ian was very welcoming and answered any questions we had. He had the fire going when we arrived, we felt so welcome. I can highly recommend this cottage. Bury St. Edmunds is a cute town nearby and we also enjoyed a day at the local spa. Top weekend. Top ratings. What more can I say? Thank you Ian. "
"Beautiful location in the Suffolk countryside yet only 15 minute drive to Bury St Edmunds. Lots of excellent dog friendly pubs nearby. Chill and relax in this beautiful cottage that is spotlessly clean and so very comfortable"