Pink Cottage, a listed cottage which retains it's original character, is in the centre of Long Melford, a village which has restaurants, pubs, shops and places of interest to visit. Ideal for couples, this cosy cottage with its own private garden is an ideal place from which to explore the lovely Suffolk countryside with Sudbury and Lavenham only a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
- Nearest beach: Less than 25 miles.
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
- Pets: 3
- Short breaks: Available at this property.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
- Rooms: 1 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 sitting/dining area, kitchen.
- Beds: 1 Double bed.
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi, woodburner.
- General: Electric heating plus underfloor heating in the kitchen plus woodburner.
- Utilities: Electric oven and two ring hob, microwave, fridge with ice box.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. A £150 security deposit is required four weeks prior to your holiday.
- Outdoors: Pretty cottage garden surrounding the cottage with decking and garden furniture including a swing chair.
- Parking: Private parking for one car.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.