Bury St Edmunds is celebrating Halloween with a number of scary goings-on.
Below we share some of the Halloween events around the area:
Halloween Events around Bury St Edmunds
- GeeWizz Pumpkin Patch and Maize Maze is open daily from 11am to 3:30pm. Choose your pumpkin, walk the maze, refreshments and much more – all proceeds go to the GeeWizz Charity.
- Beccles Pumpkin Festival is on Sunday 27th October, 4pm to 8pm at Beccles Free School Grounds. With adult and children fancy dress competitions, pumpkin competitions a pumpkin auction and more. Tickets are £7.
- Undley Pumpkin Patch & Maize Maze, near Bury St Edmunds is open daily from 10am. PYO pumpkins, themed maize maze, live magic shows and lots more.
- Take the Halloween Trail at Nowton Park daily, 10am to 3pm. Follow the spooktastic trail around Nowton Park – tickets are £1.
- English Ghost Stories for Halloween is at Moyes Hall on 31st October from 6:30pm. Join the Victorian Gentleman for a selection of spooky stories from across England. Tickets are £10.
- The Ghostly & Macabre Walk around Bury St Edmunds is a spooky guided tour around the town. For 14 years+, tickets are £6.
Further Afield – Ipswich
- Who’s Afraid of the Park? 2019 at Trinity Park, Ipswich on Friday 25th & Saturday 26th October – hosted by St Elizabeth Hospice. Follow the spooky trail and encounter many weird and terrifying creatures – book your slot online – check site for ticket prices.
- Pumpkin Carving at Jimmy’s Farm, Ipswich is running everyday up to Halloween from 10am to 3:30pm. £4 + admission fee.
- Wild Tots Halloween Special in Christchurch Park is on the 31st October and in Holywells Park on the 1st November from 12pm. Join this Spooktacular session with Suffolk Wildlife Trust for kids 18 months to 5 years. Tickets just £4.
Check out the following posts for other Suffolk Halloween treats (or tricks):
- Woodbridge Halloween Events
- Framlingham Halloween Events
- Southwold Halloween Events
- Lavenham Halloween Events